Sunday, May 20, 2018

Timing


     Sorry it has been so long.  I have had a lot to say.  My attitude has been getting better.  I have transitioned from what I thought my life was going to be like when I got back to a place of acceptance.  I have began making life giving friends that accept me for where I am in my journey.  They are wonderful friends that are encouraging my growth, even if they are unaware of it.
     I do miss my hiking friends.  With my job I cant have a weekend off.  That means for me to get my Sunday, I can never have a Saturday off.  It makes it somewhat challenging to have a social life, but God has a mysterious way of working.  He is networking for me. 
     I am involved a singles community in Atlanta.  I am still praying on joining First Baptist of Atlanta (Charles Stanley's church).  It is an hour from home, so it makes it hard to get there during the week.  I am praying on if God wants me to move to Atlanta.  I have been looking into jobs and home around the Stone Mountain area.  The homes there are just out side the city and cheaper than Cartersville.
     I have been feeling hopeful again.  My life is not what I wanted or close to what I expected, but God is changing my perspective.  He is showing me a way to use all of my past for my future.  A couple of weeks ago I finished my first book.  I am still struggling on finding the right publisher for me to collaborate with to make it better.  I am a good way into my second book.  Then, I have about five more books that I am thinking about. Before you ask, no it is not about my time in Bolivia.  I am still working through some things and when I am done, then I will probably write about my time there.  That is if God wants.  If not, then it will stay in my heart forever.


To everything there is a season,
A time for every purpose under heaven:
A time to be born,
And a time to die;
A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
A time to love,
And a time to hate;
A time of war,
And a time of peace.
Ecclesiates 3: 1-8


No comments:

Post a Comment