Thursday, December 14, 2017

Barnsley Resort

10 
Listen, daughter, and pay careful attention:
Forget your people and your father’s house.
11 
Let the king be enthralled by your beauty;
honor him, for he is your lord.
12 
The city of Tyre will come with a gift,[a]
people of wealth will seek your favor.
Psalm 45:10-12

     I Have been back in the States for six months now.  It has been new and interesting.  One of the best parts has been my job at Barnsley Resort.  They do the holidays wonderfully.  They care about their employees as much as their guest.
     This week I was talking to a guest and he was telling me about the book he wrote and how he used Barnsley as the example of hospitality.  It made me feel proud to be part of something special.  We have some changes coming up after the new year.  I think they will be good and will enhance how special the place is.  It is a gym out in the middle of nowhere.
     I find it hilarious when city people come and they tell me how scary it is.  You are in the forest for 15-20 minutes and then you round a bend and there is just this beautiful golf course.  You pull up into and there are lovely large trees on both sides of the drive.  It is such a nice drive to make everyday.  I am truly grateful that I have found a place like that to return home.  It encourages me about what will come in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment