Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Processing

"The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs."
Hebrews 1:3-4

     I have not written in months because I didn't feel like I had anything to say.  I have been so busy with work and trying to get in a life style here.  I have had a few struggles, but God has been doing an intense work on me.  I am more naked now than ever before.  I am also getting more comfortable with being naked and exposed.  
     He has stripped me down to nothing and that took much longer than I would have like.  I  Think that the process is finally over because I am finally feeling some stabilization after about two years of never feeling like I could get my feel on solid ground.  Now I am in God's hands in every aspect.  I am waiting for Him to show me what is for now and what is next.  
     When I went to Bolivia, I was so confident in my relationship with Christ and who I was in Him.  My time there stripped all of that away.  Now I am starting in a different way.  I am praying that the ministry that He lays on my heart will be my life ministry and not just a for now ministry.  I still have a long ways to go, but as He makes things clear to me, I will share them with you.
     I have a new phone now.  This one should allow me to receive calls.  Contact me via email or facebook if you want my number.

No comments:

Post a Comment