Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mom's Birthday


15 "And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.[a]16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ." 
Colossians 2:15-17
      Tueday was Mom's Birthday.  She was so happy to have me home.  Dad gave her his time in the morning and in the afternoon she met me at work.  I introduced her to many of my co-workers.  She felt like a celebrity.  I bought her dinner at the Resort and the restaurant gave her two sliced of different cake to help her celebrate.  It was an overall good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment