Friday, April 28, 2017

Prayer ReQuest

15 "Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is."  Ephesians 5:15-17

     This week has been a wonderful week.  I am sitting here, just finishing my alone time with God, reminiscing all God has done for me over the last few years.  I have not had the easiest time in Bolivia.  It has been a time of intense refinement that I needed to better see the gifts that God has given me and the best way to use them.  After I returned to Bolivia, after my Grandfather's funeral, God has given me a clear direction again. 
   
  I have been so blessed in the job at Jireh, but now I am connected to a small church family that is building a life together.  In this family, I have found so much love and joy.  I have felt more like a missionary than I have before.  On that note, it is breaking my heart that I am leaving them in seven weeks.  I am fully invested in them all; however, I have to prepare for the future that is quickly approaching too. 

     I am asking that you pray that God provides me the perfect fit job in the US, where ever that may be.  I have never been good at selling myself, so I am very nervous about sending out my resume and finding someone who will see me in it.  Then there is the interviewing process.   I know it is time to go home.  My family needs me and I need a little stability in my life too.  I am looking forward to being part of the family again, but I am also unsure that God wants me in the US for a very long time.  I am asking for a clear direction.
     My little family here, wants me to return to them.  I also may have a great opportunity in Ecuador that seems perfect for me.  However, if God provides the perfect fit in the US, then I will stay there.
This is the short term mission group from the States that I helped out with this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment