Friday, March 10, 2017

March Newsetter


Please, Read the actual Newsletter.  I have removed a good

portion from the blog copy!!!!






"But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him."  Acts 2:24







Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.




Missionary news from Bolivia
March 2017



Future Plans

     Later this month I will return to Ecuador for a week.  Ecuador has such a special place in my heart because that is where I heard God tell me to take a leap of faith into missions.  I have always hoped to go back and now after seven years I am!  I am going to see what is happening in missions and to see a dear friend, Julia.  We are so excited to see each other again.  It was such a special group that I went with that it changed my life forever.  It will be interesting to see what God will do this time.
    
     Another event coming up is my return home.  My plans are to return mid-June.  It has taken a lot of prayer and soul searching to make this choice.   I still believe that my life is going to be mission focus, but it will not be in Bolivia in the future.

My updates

  • Exciting new, Bob and Carol Givens have returned to Bolivia for a three to six month period.  It has been such a blessing to be able to spend time with them again
  • We have had more rain than last year, so the drought is doing better.  The raining season/ summer is over and we have now entered into the first spring of the year.  However, we could still use more rain.
  • I also had a fabulous Christmas in Santa Cruz with the Sala family.  They were my friend's, Tasha, host family several years ago.  She is still part of their family, so they invited me to be part of their family too.

Prayer and Praises
  • Jonathan, the eldest son of the Sala family, has Lupus.  His health has been very bad lately.  Pray for complete healing and rest for the family.
  • The perfect fit job for me as a servant of Christ in the USA for a while.  If God wants me to go back overseas, that He opens the doors and the path.
  • Change is hard at the best of times, but when you are in mourning it just seems so much more dramatic.  I have been going through so many changes since my return home.  Pray for peace and acceptance over all of it in my heart. 
  • I have started working at the children's burn unit on Fridays along with feeding the homeless.  It has been such a blessing in my life, but so much pain in the lives of the people.  Pray that they find God to heal their souls and the rest will come in time.

Grateful for your partnership and friendship!
May God Bless You,

Amberly

No comments:

Post a Comment